Ah Monday yet again! The weekend flew by!

On Saturday, Josh and I ran a few quick errands in the morning and quickly headed home to make a few tasty football treats (mimosas, pig n' blankets, chips and dip, and chicken taquitos) for the Oregon vs UW game. What a great game! We had to wake up early on Sunday for the Run Like Hell race, so we took it easy Saturday night and watched a couple movies and caught up on TV shows we had dvr'd. After a sleepless night, we got out of bed and headed downtown for our 10k race; to our surprise we had a lot of fun and really enjoyed checking out peoples' unique costumes. The run started at 7:30, right as the sun was rising over one of the bridges in Portland, it was absolutely beautiful and made the run that much more enjoyable. Definitely a race we will do for years to come. We're going to try and tackle a half marathon for our next run! I cant wait!
Any exciting weekend stories?! I'd love to hear them!

No comments:
Post a Comment