Both weddings were a huge success and so much fun and not to mention SO beautiful! I'll post pictures soon! I ended up finding a cute purple strapless dress from Urban Outfitters and Josh found a nice dress shirt from Banana Republic, they both worked out great! On Sunday, Josh and I got to sleep in a little and then I was off to the bridal shower! I can't wait for that wedding! I have two weddings to attend in September, and as you know me, I'm SO EXCITED! Tuesday, August 11, 2009
{Wedding Filled} Weekend Recap
Both weddings were a huge success and so much fun and not to mention SO beautiful! I'll post pictures soon! I ended up finding a cute purple strapless dress from Urban Outfitters and Josh found a nice dress shirt from Banana Republic, they both worked out great! On Sunday, Josh and I got to sleep in a little and then I was off to the bridal shower! I can't wait for that wedding! I have two weddings to attend in September, and as you know me, I'm SO EXCITED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment