After months and months of silence... I'm back.
I needed a break... things were changing, life was moving too fast and I needed to slow down to truly appreciate all the little things in my life. Good and Bad.
A few things I've learned...
1. Happiness is the key to life
2. Smile. Its contagious
3. Forget about draining relationships, embrace meaningful ones
4. Over-thinking will drive you crazy
5. Communication is key
6. I'd be lost without my family. They are my inspiration
7. Be yourself
8. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait
9. Make decisions and move forward. Never look back
10.Take it slow
11. Best friends truly make life better
12. Be positive. Negativity is hard work
13. Success takes time
14. Believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason
15. Running is good for the soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment