Friday, September 17, 2010

Mama


My parents just got back from their three week, euro vacation... And while they were gone, I realized how much I rely and need my mom in my life. She is my best friend, my backbone and the one who gets me through everything. I'm at that age now where I can sit down and talk to her about everything: the good, the bad and the ugly. She never judges and although she doesn't always agree, she provides me with her best, unbiased advise. You will never find anyone more real and raw than a mother... So, this post is dedicated to my amazing mother who has been there for me through everything and still loves me for who I am and who I strive to be...
Take time to appreciate your mother and let her know that you love her... life is too short. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment