
Happy Monday! Hope you had an amazing holiday season. I definitely needed the time off from work, and thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. I'm slowly easing back into work on this Monday morning.
As we head in to the new year, I've started thinking about my resolutions for 2010. I can only hope for a fresh new start, where I can leave my old disappointments behind me and move on. I think 2010 is going to be a great year, I can just feel it! Here's to a new and wonderful year! xoxox
A few 2010 resolutions:
1. Take pleasure in the little things in life
2. Spend more time with my family and friends
3. Join a book club
4. Spend less, save more
5. Travel often
6. Stop being so indecisive about every life decision
7. Bake and cook more. I'd love to learn how to cook up a few family recipes
8. Try new things. I need to learn to step out of my comfort zone
9. Appreciate more, complain less
10. Cut down on coffee
Image via {this is glamorous}

No comments:
Post a Comment