I've been craving sweet, fluffy, no good for you cupcakes. You know, the kind that melts in your mouth and you just want another and another and another..Portland and Seattle have a couple cupcake bakery's that I've been dying to try, Trophy Cupcakes and Saint Cupcakes.
Trophy Cupcakes, located in Seattle, is known to be one of the best. They have unique flavors such as, Chocolate Graham Cracker, Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Chocolate Chip Mint, and so many more! Saint Cupcakes, located in Portland, is absolutely one of a kind. They offer multiple different flavors, topped with mounds of icing, hot fudge, or frosting. They even offer vegan cupcakes in different flavors: chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, carrot and so, so many more!

A new trend in the wedding world I've been seeing lately is having cupcakes instead of cakes. You can have multiple different flavors of cupcakes, and the bakery will arrange them in such a lovely way.

You've got to try these cupcakes...YUM!

No comments:
Post a Comment